Monday, September 3, 2012

Royal Pride blindbox.

Hey guys, I just started this blog. I decided to do one because lots of my friends dont know what Tokidoki is. So I decided this would be a good way to find out since i an show it to them.(they refuse to look it up.)

              Anyways, Tokidoki just released their Royal Pride blind boxed figurines. Now the cool thing with these guys is that A: they're Tokidoki, and B: Tokidoki has hidden 100 golden bucks inside the blind boxes, and if u get a golden buck you can redeem it for a golden version of the John Bronson figurine. I had my dad who lives in California stop by the tokidoki store and buy me a few, so be on the lookout for my blindbox opening video/post. The royal pride has 13 figures to collect that are all around 3" tall. and cost $9.00 at http://www.tokidoki.it/shop/royal-pride-collectables.html
The chase figure is Blue Terror, and the super rare chase figure is John Bronson. So if your lucky enough to get a golden buck you'll have a golden super rare chase. Good luck!!! - Sam




Here are the photos of John Bronson, Gold John Bronson, The Golden Buck, Blue Terror, and my favorite in the series Agent Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment